- President and CEO of Webcom Resources, full-service digital marketing agency
- Marketing professor for the Benedictine College MBA program
- National speaker with The Jon Schallert Group
- Regional entrepreneur champion as chair of Northeast Kansas Enterprise Facilitation
- 15-years in the digital marketing industry
- Background in front-end development/UX design
- Digital strategist and consultant
- Brown Bag Marketing Program
Regional marketing sessions in Northeast Kansas using incremental improvement methods
- Digital Marketing Essentials – Online Course
6-week course teaching local businesses how to use Facebook, Instagram, Google, and their website to advance their business.
- Digital Marketing Essentials – Community Sessions
Live videoconferencing community sessions teaching local businesses how to use Facebook, Instagram, Google, and their website to advance their business.
Unsupported get request. Object with ID ‘17841405376357658’ does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
About Elizabeth Collins
Elizabeth provides strategic marketing and business consulting, with a focus on digital media and results-driven strategies for smaller markets. Whether serving as a consultant to those with mature marketing programs or teaching growing organizations and companies how to take the next step, Elizabeth has a reputation as a knowledgable resource with a can-do attitude.
Elizabeth teaches Strategic Marketing for the Benedictine College MBA program, and has been a principal for digital marketing agency Webcom Resources since 2005. She is the chair of Northeast Kansas Enterprise Facilitation, and a speaker with The Jon Schallert Group on Destination Business marketing.
Elizabeth enjoys public speaking on digital marketing topics, and can be heard at colleges, conferences, and seminars around the country. She teaches weekly marketing sessions for Northeast Kansas area businesses and hosts a monthly webinar for those who cannot meet in person.